View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 02:33 PM   #63
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Hey Doitsu,

I've tracked (with some help) my double mimetype issue down to this plugin. The problem stems from you writing a new mimetype file to bk._w.ebook_root (which is the actual Sigil scratch directory). It's fine (while still usually discouraged) to use bk._w.ebook_root for read-only operations, but since you need to create a mimetype file for Epubcheck, you should probably create your own temp directory, copy the book contents there -- bk.copy_book_contents_to(temp_dir) -- and then create your mimetype file.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to correct the problem.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote