View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 06:33 PM   #72
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKHawK View Post
I also had problems with RK Batch tool recognizing my device on Windows 8.1. I ran the same procedure on a Windows 7 virtual machine and it worked as intended.

I've flashed the Energy Sistems rom and things indeed look a little responsive compared to the Boyue software. I even flashed my backed up userdata partition back to the device and everything seem to be working correctly.
Thanks for the tip. I set up a Windows 7 virtual machine, and RK Batch tool sees my device!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote