View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 11:01 AM   #69
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I may try using the ROM dumper tool to install the Energy Sistem firmware. It has a couple more steps than going the batch tool route, but the dumper tool works on my system. My only hesitation is that, even though I'll backup my current firmware first, it may be trickier if something goes wrong.

Has anyone tried installing this firmware on the T62+ using the ROM dumper tool?
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote