View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 09:20 PM   #66
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I've tried to install the Energy Sistem firmware on my T62+ in the way hob did, using the RK Batch Tool. I have adb working. However, the Batch Tool does not see my device. I tried the ROM dumper tool, and I was able to get to "found one LOADER device", so that works. But still nothing from the Batch Tool. I have turned off my device by holding the power button for ten seconds, then pushed and held the refresh button for at least 7-8 seconds before connecting my device. I then keep on holding the refresh button for ten seconds or more, and still no response from the Batch Tool.

Any ideas? Thanks.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote