View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Thanks, Blossom. I didn't realize that was the same thing as the ghosting people were referring to. That does help to have it refresh on every page.
Yeah it's part of the ghosting. I hear it's bad on the PW but not too bad on the K4.

I have enough problems with letters and words moving and dancing without my Kindle actually moving them for me so it's the first thing I change when I get a new Kindle.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote