View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #71
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
OK... in this case, if you were the owner of the RV place and looking for a Top mechanic, found one with top references for all the skills needed and more, but didn't have the schooling or academic training to write a good CV, would YOU have turned him down?
Stitchawl

Problem is I likely would not have gotten that far to check said references. Again it depends how bad it really was. I do not except a mechanic to be an English major, but I do expect him to care enough to try, and to seek help.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote