View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
GMcG
Writer
GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV64 View Post
Sometimes I have a very terse, Hemingway-style prose, which I'm fine with, ...
Why don't you make it your personal style? You don't have to write/describe anything, leave it to the imagination of the reader. I have noticed, that especially American authors have a preference to make too many words.
You may select some of your stories/novels with similar topic, compile them to an ebook with 200kb - 300 kb (text), offer it for free and ask and wait for feedback. You will know then, if you are wright or wrong, but you won't, if you have them on your PC only and nobody knows about them.

George
GMcG is offline   Reply With Quote