View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:40 AM   #3
Anke Wehner
Addict
Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-650
I haven't really finished long stories myself, but just to throw an idea out there: Have you tried NOT writing an outline, or only a very rough one?

I've heard from some writers that having an outline is a problem for them because it means the story is already finished in their heads.

Maybe you "rush through" writing because with your "very, very detailed" outlines you know the story already? And don't put enough detail down in the actual story for a reader who's new to it to actually get it?
Anke Wehner is offline   Reply With Quote