View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 01:41 AM   #9
William F
Pirosopher
William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.William F can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kindle, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
If the series is good, I'll read every single one the author publishes.
really? I lose interest pretty quickly these days if I don't sense some sort of resolution on the horizon. Sure, I read all 84 volumes of "Nana" but I think that's what put me over the edge. Much as I love the characters at some point I want to read "The End" so I can move on, even in a manga.
In novels its just inexcusable. Can you imagine if Tolkien (or his great nephew or whoever) was still writing Lord of the Rings stories? Sure there are a lot of great stories to be told in Middle Earth but... Uggh, just uggh.
There comes a time to just let it go and move on to something new and stretch the old writing chops a little.
William F is offline   Reply With Quote