View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #66
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by daesdaemar View Post
It never ceases to amaze me when I read the back and forth in threads such as this one. The difference between what is morally right (good) and morally wrong (evil) should "under all circumstances be discernible by the right application of human reason." (paraphrasing Augustine, I believe). It's no wonder we live in such a screwed up world.
Ethics is complicated, anyone who thinks everything is black and white is a moron.