View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:45 AM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've sold a number of my surplus readers recently on eBay. None has sold for less than $150; the one that sold for the highest price was a Sony PRS-600, which went for about $230.
eBay is a whole different monster... it amazes me what people will pay for items there. I dont know if it is ignorance or they get caught up in the whole auction thing and must win the item when they bid.

I look through craigs list all the time and routinelly find K2's for right about the $100 range and not the BN nook is finding itself on there for about the same price. I actually happen to have a wifi nook with cover sitting on my computer desk that I snaked up for $100 and I have a guy getting back to me on a 3G nook with cover for $110.

Maybe I should just buy all the ones that I find and toss them on eBay
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote