View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #30
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
There are some small E Ink screens that are a second screen (dual screen) for a phone for those you want the epaper experience. For example the InkCase Plus, the Popslate, and the Yotaphone 2 as described in our wiki. The InkCase Plus can be used independantly as well.

Dale
Not the same. I've got the Yotaphone 2 and it's not the same than reading in the Mini, the same Android app for reading (that I dislike), not lighted (something I need), so not the same experience.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote