View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 01:17 PM   #21
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
i suggest that sentence 2 disproves sentence one. IF there was a market, then there would be one available ???
if there is not, then manufacturers have concluded there is no market that they can serve, profitably.. probably because there's a lack of 5 inch e-ink screens being produced
I don't know how to put several quotes in the same post. But how does the second sentence contradict the first in the following?

Quote:
I think there IS a very definite market for a 5" frontlit eink reader, as opposed to a smart phone app. It...

If there was one available, I'd buy it. ..
If anything, the second sentence PROVES the first by showing that there is a market for a 5" frontlight eink reader. If I want one, there must be others who feel the same way. Just because it isn't available doesn't mean that it isn't desired.

Companies often wrongly judge the market. I think that may be the case here.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote