View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:30 PM   #321
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
Let's try that again...had to change to txt file as wouldn't accept the csv.
Notepad++ shows (many) 'Macintosh CR' used between columns (fields). Tab or comma are commonly used delimiters. The fact I could SEE columns in the fake CSV, means they are used as variable padding between fields. a true CSV looks like "","","",, when there is no data

Also AFAIK Series Index should be a separate column (you might be able to use your spreadsheet functions to split these apart, also eliminating the [])

NO ISBN When I added my paperback collection, way back when. I used Add from ISBN. (I happened to use a barcode Wedge scanner, to input those to AFI in groups of 20, so I could deal with errors)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote