View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 09:09 AM   #27
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmapr View Post
@jackie_w, I was wrong about one built-in font being enough. Have to pick both built-in ones to make the patch work without post #2. I'll also have to test shadowing the built-in fonts more thoroughly as it is now clear that using built-in Amasis works fine for Cyrillic anyway and I wouldn't be able to tell that it picked the shadow copy vs the original.
Keep up the good work
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote