View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 07:03 AM   #18
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Noteslate Shiro. On their website they promise shipping in August 2016 for pre-ordered items. It's now the end of September and I haven't heard anything, haven't received an email or newsletter from them... I didn't preorder one (too small for me), but I am curious whether they will deliver after the vaporware fiasco.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote