View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #2785
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Helen. I don't believe that there's yet enough content yet available for a publisher to be interested in publishing a second short story collection yet and besides Jim has already mentioned that he wants one to be published when enough stories are available (the publishing rights also must be available). He's even mentioned a title. IIRC it's either More Jobs or Side Jobs II.

Librarian of Trivia, Emeritus
I have s title that I like that would work for another collection...More Jobs on the Side.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote