View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #2783
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
That is a serious suggestion. Might come to nought but so what I think he might consider it especially if you made it clear you expected no money. He might even go all crazy and give you money.

I am sure it would amuse you to write a forward. It could be as simple as a favorite quote from each story and we know you are good at picking them out.

Worst case, we would all read your forward and perhaps even chortle a bit.

Helen
Helen. I don't believe that there's yet enough content yet available for a publisher to be interested in publishing a second short story collection yet and besides Jim has already mentioned that he wants one to be published when enough stories are available (the publishing rights also must be available). He's even mentioned a title. IIRC it's either More Jobs or Side Jobs II.

Librarian of Trivia, Emeritus
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote