View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:53 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy View Post
I'm new to the community. I've had to share my opinion now, because this issue become pretty annoying for me over the time. I'm using Calibre for a long time. It's a great tool.
Welcome to Mobileread and the calibre forum. We are always glad to have new members, ideas and input. I hope you stay around and share with new users of calibre your experience.

Moderator Notice
FYI, At the top of each of the sub-forums within the calibre forum you will see sticky posts. These posts often have information, tips, and warnings in reference to using calibre. At the top of the Development forum there is a sticky post titled, "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - Purpose of Development subforum." This post provides guidelines for posting in the Development forum. Since this post doesn't meet the guidelines set up in this sticky post I am moving the discussion to the main calibre forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote