View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well that's even worse, if we can't even go under the tree (if it rains, it will surely thunder also). and i have no crocs (because i worship the goddess of fashion more fervently than the goddess of surviving being struck by lightning, apparently). i will try to find some other appropriate shoes. my umbrella is mostly made of wood (and cloth, obviously), can i stand under that ? maybe i should just stay home. we are going to the circus together just before the party, that might be enough. i'm not sure i love her enough to risk drowning / getting struck by lightning.

on the plus side, there will definitely be drinks at the party. that tends to brighten my mood as well. i'll need several if i'm drenched to the skin and a 20 to 30-minute métro ride away from home and dry clothes...

i really hope no other calamities befall your partner while he's in toulouse. tell him that relying on lightning to bring excitement into his life might be a tiny bit extreme... maybe he should try a concert instead ; some of them are about as loud as thunder...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote