View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #11
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well, The Speed of Dark didn't make the runoff, but this month's theme got me to re-read it anyway. Still a powerful book and enjoyable as a re-read. For those with an interest in autism, I recommend it highly even though we won't be discussing it next month. Ms. Moon is a highly successful SF/F author, but while this book is set in the near future, I don't really think of it as SF. (For context, her son is autistic and a question of his led to the title.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote