Thread: iPad iBooks & margins
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #5
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The eBooks have no DRM and the margins in the CSS are set to 0. In ADE, my 505, and Firefox, I do get no margins.
Yeah, looks like iBooks overrides margin settings-very irritating. It is such a puzzle trying to figure out what settings they do and don't support.

And I kinda dread going in to customize my ePubs just for the iPad because 1) its tedious and 2) who knows what iBooks 1.1 is going to bring? (I already tweaked my books just for Stanza, actually)
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote