View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:13 AM   #1
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Could we adjust the time-out values?

AS more people join MR, the number of threads with new posts increases, the last couple of days there have been 15 pages of "today's posts" in the search results.

By the time I browse to the end of the list, I frequently get an error that no results are found when I go to the next page of results. And if I end up reading a thread with a LOT of posts, then it happens even more frequently. Sure wish we could extend the time out so I wouldn't have to re-do the search and scroll through everything again.

Also, when I log in to post a reply, and I continue to read other posts, my login times out way too fast. That's less of an annoyance than the search timing out, but I do see it because I have more posts per page show when I'm logged in.
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote