View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #53
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Thanks.
If you install RockBox you can use a 64GB card. That's what I do. RockBox replaces the Clip OS. I've got many more options for sound and functionality now, along with the higher card limit. It's really wonderful and I haven't looked back. The only thing is that the interface isn't as nice now. But this is an mp3 player, so I really don't care.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote