View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #52
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
As to the OneClick audiobook, it refused to transfer in MSC mode. I had to change the mode to MTP in order to transfer it. On top of that, it forever to do so. This was my first experience with OneClick. Unless they have a book I can't get from OverDrive, then I have no intention of using it again. The transfer speed is way too slow - well over 15 minutes for a title that would've been a bit over two minutes with OverDrive.
That sums up OneClick, only to be used if that's the only choice. However, I have found several books there that I can't find in any of my OverDrive libraries.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote