View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Well, 33 views and no responses. I can only assume that nobody here had succeeded in writing to the system/app folder to rename those apks. Oh, your battery life must suffer!

Here's a link re: root explorer not working effectively (i.e. no file-names visible):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188512

I'm surprised there's not more discussion about it, but that's rooting e-readers for share. It's rarely documented.

Maybe I'll just grope blindly to the system/app folder and mount it. Probably the easiest. Except that I probably tried that and it didn't work. Oh well.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote