View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:50 AM   #105
aruangra
Connoisseur
aruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-booksaruangra has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook Touch, iPad1, iPad2, iPod Touch 4G, Pixel Qi
Quote:
Originally Posted by amelco View Post
@dbj: Thank you! I did exactly what you said and now Obuntu is working.

@aruangra: I am using 20130717 firmware too. I've read that you are facing the same problem than mine. Like dbj said, if you clicked on "Update Obuntu", there must be 3 partitions in your SD card. One of them is formated in FAT32 (I think) and has a size of 2GB more or less. All you have to do is to extract the content of the file "OBUNTU.update-20130816.tar.gz" into this 2GB partition. Remember to keep the file permissions.
I did: tar -pxzvf OBUNTU.update-20130816.tar.gz -C /media/path_to_SD_card

Now I have Obuntu in the memory card and Onyx firmware in internal memory. I can boot on both.
Thank you for the advice. I finally make Obuntu (20130816) work with my M92. I tried to make the keyboard work with M92 but could not do it. I followed the instruction to activate the usb host. If any of you can use an external keyboard, please advise.

Last edited by aruangra; 09-14-2013 at 12:54 AM.
aruangra is offline   Reply With Quote