View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 AM   #8
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
"If you are creating an EPUB you should leave out the inline HTML TOC file unless you have a clear reason to include it. If you need a TOC for a specific format you are converting to then you can include it just for that conversion."
Well, I upload my epub to the KDP, and Kindle editions work best with an inline (actual) TOC. So that to me is "a clear reason to include it"!

My books also appear on B&N, Kobo, and Apple iBookstore. I've not had any negative feedback with respect to the TOC.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote