View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Can we just make comments here about the story? I'd like to say that dreams is totally in character and I think Mr. Dribs did it. But that isn't my official vote, of course. Just that he's a very suspicious character.
Yes, this is the place to do it. And you may be on to something about the doctor. He always looks a bit undead to me.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote