View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I understand the Requiem app can be used to "clean" the file. Then it should work in the T1.
Ah, thank you TimW. I 'heard' about it, however, doesn't seem that easy to find, and I'm guessing probably not that easy to use. [considering I had a difficult time with 'Alf' ]

I should have not posted this thread in the heat of the moment. *sigh* I think for 1 book, I'll live, and consider it a ****** lesson learned.

Maybe my embarassment will prevent someone else from doing the same thing.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote