View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #9
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDRisk View Post
I tried it again with some other photos, and some worked better than others. I've found the original photo really has to be fully focused and crisp when you look at them full size (actual pixels) or else they can still end up fuzzy.
definitely helps, and the less compressed the photo, the better (ie using a raw file instead of a jpg file as a source). The picture I had taken of my daughter was on a bright clear day so I got good, fast, clear shot of her despite her movement. The cars in the background did end up looking crappier when zoomed in, but that was to be expected.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote