View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #13
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Seriously, what I want is an ereader that let's me virtually flip a book. Not one page turn at a time, but really flip so I can visually scan for text, bookmarks, notes, etc.
The ipad has an animation of the page turning as you read. Perhaps some future update might allow page flipping. Perhaps they'd also allow you to create little stick man animation sequences in the corners of the pages - I used to like making those.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote