View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #33
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I have never, ever, faced that problem before.
I used to work in in-house print shops, handling digital files and printing them on high-speed copier printers (Xerox DocuTech, Kodak Lionheart, etc). I worked with a lot of PDFs, run through a lot of reader versions and printed on various devices. If the hardware and software weren't properly set or loaded, or the office network was having bandwidth issues, I'd see that garbling regularly. It's more common with large files, but I've seen it on single-page flyers, too.

Quote:
By the way, which PDF app are you using on iPad? I do not use stock software but GoodReader. That's the best PDF reader for iPad, in my opinion. Similar to RepliGo on Android, but much powerful and faster.
I believe I tried GoodReader, and definitely 3 other third-party PDF players... same outcome on each. Since then I haven't tried to read any PDFs on the iPad, and I honestly can't remember if any of the apps are still aboard.

Quote:
I believe your case is unique and not the rule for remaining users.
People keep telling me that lately! I'm going to change my title to The Most Unique Person In The World.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 03-17-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote