View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 05:50 PM   #53
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Thank you, downeaster59!

Looks like the v7 beta still needs work, but it's great to get multiple confirmations that K4Mac 1.30.0 + Alf 6.8.1 is working on Big Sur, at least on Intel Macs.
Now this is strange! I installed Calibre 4.23 and Alf 6.8.1 on my Intel Mac running Big Sur, but left Calibre 5.6 installed. I called the Calibre 4.23 app 'Calibre 2'. It worked fine, and works fine.

Today, I checked out my Calibre 5.6 app. The Alf v7 beta 3 wasn't in the list of installed plugins. I reinstalled it. Lo and behold, the DeDRM works!!! I know I had Alf v7 installed there before. Why Calibre 5.6 works now, I do not know. But it works!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote