View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 01:18 PM   #1522
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm not usually a fan of gratuitous gore, but I'm willing to overlook it when there's a good sense of humor involved. Like Fallout on Prime and Twisted Metal on Peacock. Perhaps it's just gore that takes itself too seriously that I dislike.
The Fallout games have the Bloody Mess perk, which causes enemies to tend to explode into... well, bloody messes.

There was a fun glitch with the Fallout: New Vegas engine where if you exploded an NPC and then did a quick-reload, they'd still be a bloody mess of dismembered parts walking around. It was honestly both hilarious and terrifying.

EDIT: I found a screenshot. Spoilered because... well, bloody mess.

Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	New Vegas - 2018-05-09 10.11.46.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	207650

Last edited by ownedbycats; 04-16-2024 at 01:22 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote