View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 02:31 PM   #4
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
What's the sad part of the tale?

As for me, I remember my grandmother taking me to the beautiful, old Spokane library when we would visit them for the summer.

When I got my first library card, I was sure there was an angle I was missing. This place would let me take books home? For free? Something didn't add up.

I never use libraries now and likely won't anytime soon. But I do think they are a public good and don't begrudge my tax dollars going to them.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote