Thread: Kindle Voyage
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #8
Shad Plante
Groupie
Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 6th Gen Kindle Paperwhite
Everything I've heard points to Amazon settling on three unit levels: Basic, Paperwhite, and Oasis. It sounds like the Voyage is gone and they will not be releasing something new between the Paperwhite and the Oasis. I will note that I have not seen any reputable bloggers report that the Voyage has been discontinued.

Since the Paperwhite is the only of those that does not support Audible, you would think that Amazon would introduce a new model that would replace the Paperwhite (may or may not get a new name). If they are going to release a new model, at this point, it would make sense for them to release it just ahead of the holiday shopping season.
Shad Plante is offline   Reply With Quote