View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 09:30 AM   #9
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Well, when I checked my directories on the Glowlight with my compter, they were all corrupted, with crazy-looking names (garbage and weird characters). I tried rebooting the Nook, doing a "soft" reset, rebooting my computer, etc. No luck. So, I had to deregister it and start from scratch as though it was new.

This worked, although I had to once again copy my sideload files to the Nook (I used the Nook directory). None of the sideloaded books shows a cover in the Library, but they seem to open OK. BUT, I'll bet I lose them all the next time B&N does an upgrade. In fact, I'll bet I lose them all next time I sneeze!
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote