View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 12:42 PM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I already have my three nominations cooked up!

Hopefully we can really use this as a vehicle to stretch our typical genre-habits and help others discover our own hidden gems.

I've opted to save two of my nominations for seconds, but have decided on a book for my one nomination. Not the one I'd originally intended -- I decided that it was a bit too outright escapist for this first month. But I'm pleased with the one I came up with, and I am really looking forward to seeing what others nominate -- I expect to discover some new favourites.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote