View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 12:22 AM   #43
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
For those of you who signed up a year ago - my Prime was expiring on the 24th so I cancelled early, tonight, and was eligible for the discount immediately (it shows $99 when added to basket, but the discount kicks in once you start checkout.) I had to go thru CS chat to cancel because it was too late in the system to use the automated button, but they were very quick/helpful. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes, including both a cancellation & a confirmation/welcome email.

I am very happy this evening...

Last edited by mitford13; 01-17-2016 at 11:02 AM.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote