View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 06:50 PM   #41
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
If you're talking about FOV's first post, yes, that is Boyue FW. definitely. But, if you're talking about posts #3 and #4, these are based on Onyx FW. I must have thought you meant #3 or #4. Maybe you meant the first post.
The link to Google Drive in the first post has a T62D folder which has two folders which seem to be two different Onyx FW downloads (which require the more complicated flashing procedure, I believe) and then four zipped folders which seem to be four different Boyue options.

The latest Boyue option there (T62D-150929) was so easy to update - just unzip and copy to an SD card... and it installed itself. Like Johann Cat mentioned, books and settings were maintained, and it appears to be the same Boyue firmware - minus the bugs.

Battery life and sleep function are fantastic with this update.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote