View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:53 AM   #7
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Your other alternative is to have a Kindle2 and iTouch and deal with Amazon. You can have any books that you purchase through Amazon synced to both devices so that you can read a book on either on and sync your place in the book to take up where you left off on the other device. The downside of this solution is that Amazon controls your reading content, and with their recent positon on KindlePID, other sources for ebooks may become a thing of the past on the Kindle.

cheers
Just a small clarification--you don't actually need a Kindle to buy Kindle books if you have an iPod Touch. I have an iPod Touch and have added the Kindle reader to it. I now have access and am able to purchase Kindle books from Amazon and they will be sent directly to my Touch when I connect through wi-fi. They're then available for reading anytime I want.

I actually haven't bought any Kindle books yet, but have downloaded a few of the sample chapters to read.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote