View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 08:34 AM   #578
Chananpat
Chananpat began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Does it feel any different then it did when new, how often did you use the power button vs waking it up with the case magnet? Are you saying it will no longer turn on the device from dead, and holding it down does not give you any power menu when the device is unlocked?
Malcolm
Hi, thank you for your reply. The feeling when I press the pwer button is still the samw as new. The springiness of the switch is perfect - no loosen at all. And I always used the provided cover to activate the screen from sleep mode. I just pressed the power button to wake the device up while writing as the cover was flipped back on the table. This morning I found that my mimas was in "power off" screen but I could not wake it up. I finally pluged the charging cable in and out and It waked the reader showing 100% battery status. Right now, I have no other way to maintain the device to be usable except setting it never shutdown and usie the cover to turn it on. It has never given any shutdown menu when making a long press either. What is happening? Please help me.
Chananpat is offline   Reply With Quote