View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.X. Fort View Post
Ok thanks I found the folder called My kindle content. I found the book files.
The file is BOOJMXI_EBOK.prc

The file extension is .prc so this is a generic format according to the calibre FAQ. so .prc/.mobi are one in the same??

ok so I can conver this with calibre...good....
I know you managed to convert, but I'd like to get one thing right! Even though an Amazon book has the .prc extension, that doesn't mean it's a mobipocket book. Even Topaz books have the .prc extension. The only know for certain if it's a Topaz or Mobipocket book is by looking inside the file itself. Open it with notepad, if the first three characters are "TPZ", it's a Topaz book...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote