View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #8
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
llreader - glad you got it working. I had issues with ADE on my iMac last year, and got so frustrated with Adobe's installers (I also use Photoshop Elements).

I upgraded to a MBP and didn't have an issuing installing ADE recently, but the update to 1.7.2 did hang the first two times I tried.

Toxaris- I'm sure the Apple/Adobe relationship doesn't help matters, but Adobe has persisted in using buggy old installer scripts for way longer than the rest of the Mac world. I was shocked to download Photoshop Elements last year and it was still using VISE installers, which go back to OS9 and PPC. For a paid product from a software vendor of Adobe's standing, that's pathetic.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote