View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Ankh,
I'm hoping it doesn't come in as a full "Business laptop" because I think there is definitely a niche market for business professionals using a device that is read-only or read/markup-only on an e-ink device.
I beg to disagree. That's not a niche market. Who wouldn't find a use for the device like that?

You just described the successor to laptop. We will end up, eventually, with a bendable, likely film-thin device with wi-fi (or equivalent), colour screen, stylus, touch-screen, running the same set of apps found on (powerful) workstations reserved for our stationary work table...

PC, mobility, the next generation. Paperless office.

That's a huge market.
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote