View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Canadian Copyright Law

Keeping my word as a gentleman, here is the Canadian copyright law. I'm loading it as an ebook because it's lengthy. It covers everything but the kitchen sink... I want to provide the Googly bits in the next post, and not lose people...

Copyright Act Of Canada.epub

Copyright Act Of Canada - Unknown.mobi

Copyright Act Of Canada - Unknown.lrf

[EDIT: Here's a link to the location of the current, consolidated, Canadian copyright act:
http://www.cb-cda.gc.ca/act-loi/index-e.html ]

Summary of Canadian copyright lengths
  • Works published during the lifetime of an author: life+50 years
  • Works published posthumously before 31/12/1998: publication+50 years
  • Works unpublished or published posthumously on or after 31/12/1998 for authors who died on or after 31/12/1948: Until 31/12/2048
  • Works unpublished or published posthumously on or after 31/12/1998 for authors who died before 31/12/1948: Public Domain

Last edited by pdurrant; 05-29-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Added summary of the current law
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote