View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Generally, it takes 2-3 stinkers before I totally give up...and I may still borrow another 1 or 2 before I just give up reading the series altogether.

The Cornwell series ficbot was talking about had been going downhill IMHO for a few books before that last WTF action...and it's the last one I've read.

I got fed up with Brockmann's series about 8 books ago now, but I still pick them up if they're on the 100% micropay rebate at Fictionwise. I haven't decided if it's the writing or just that my tastes have changed.

On the other hand, I'm entirely frustrated with what Evanovich has done with her Stephanie Plum series...but I keep reading them FROM THE LIBRARY. I won't pay for it, but I just can't let it go.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote