Thread: PRS-500 HTML2LRF
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 09:48 AM   #16
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024
I could never get the Librie to eat more than 16MB of LRF. Perhaps the library knows this and cuts you off.
Well, actually these HTML files are not even close to 16MB. More like 600KB. Very well structured HTML, autogenned from FB2...

In fact, the Sony Reader happily takes huge image-based LRFs, and has no problem displaying them. I've tried as large as 37MB, and they worked very well. Compared to the PDF viewer, the LRF viewer in the Reader has been debugged the hell out of, I guess.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote