View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #15
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliann View Post
Unfortunately they didn't work. When the image was fine in portrait mode, it was still broken in landscape, and with the other solution it wasn't broken but distorted. I keep trying because it partly worked at least.
I really appreciate your replies, good to see an active forum with helpful people.
Ah, well, in landscape mode, the width:height ratio becomes 4/3, so you'll have to pad the sides of your image even more; around 25% on each side and set width to 50% would be my guess. But then you'll have a correspondingly smaller image in portrait mode...
I'm very much afraid you can't have it both ways (if you'll pardon the pun)
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote